System Wide Cost Reduction
• Intercom provides all equipment
and setup, so you eliminate capital equipment costs and the ongoing
technology updates and hardware maintenance costs.
• With real-time access to the status of all your jobs,
you can better monitor and control costs, thereby reducing overall
Highest Report Quality
• A fast turnaround is meaningless
if your medical documents are not accurate. That is why we assure
the highest level of accuracy. To accomplish this, we have established
a system of internal quality checks, both systematic and managerial,
to achieve one of the highest quality levels in the industry.
• There is a separate and dedicated quality control department
that operates in quality circles to further check and give you
• QA checks by American editors ensures
Fast Turn around Time
• In many cases, time is of the essence
to the diagnosis and care of a patient. That is why our network
is designed to deliver the fastest turnaround time possible for
a medical report. In fact, we customize turnaround times based
on your specific needs.
• We offer stat / urgent reports within 2-5 hours.
• With Intercom, clinicians dictate
reports via toll-free telephone lines, Internet-ready computers
or via a variety of digital handheld audio devices and can assign
priority status and templates to the audio file themselves. Templates
reduce dictation time on one hand and increases chart accuracy
on the other.
• Worried you will lose control of
your medical reports by outsourcing? With Intercom, you’ll
actually gain more control with the power to track the progress
of any job at any time. Intercom has a proprietary system that
allows your medical staff to monitor, manage, and query the status
of dictation work being processed at any given point of time.
• From the moment of dictation, your staff can immediately
track the status of each report in real time, including the time
of dictation, time of transcription, time of editing, and time
of printing at each location.
Electronic Patient Records
• 7 days (or more) Online Audio file
• 1 year (or more) online transcribed text file archive
• Advanced search module based on file attributes like date
of dictation, date of transcription, patient name, patient id,
admit date, referring physician, report number, report type, etc.
• Remote faxing/email - auto or manual
• Electronic Signature
24 X 7 Service
• As your business partner, we have
a mutual commitment to your success. We not only bring our technology
and operational strength to the partnership, we also work on innovative
solutions and services designed to reduce costs.
• To ensure rapid response times and delivery of reliable
services, Intercom has dedicated technical, sales, and service
staff to cater to your needs and problems. Customers can call
any time using the toll-free customer service line to request
both operational and technical support. Intercom support team
performs remote diagnostics and maintenance on a daily basis to
proactively identify potential problems at each of our customer
sites of service.
If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact
us at email@example.com
or at our New York office at 212 480 4303 x 510.